What is Jaaxy about is my Jaaxy review on one of the top keyword research tools for 2017. Jaaxy happens to be one of the best, if not the best keyword research tool available today. I will be able to show proof of what I have discovered that makes Jaaxy my go-to keyword tool.
I have several years experience in keyword research and I have used many tools along the way, some good, some not so good. I have discovered that keyword research can be very time-consuming when done properly.
Jaaxy is an up to date keyword tool that minimizes the amount of time to find the best keywords for any website.
If you are wanting to learn how to do keyword research like a pro then Jaaxy is a great tool that is more than just adequate. Jaaxy is a very good choice because keyword research and doing it correctly is vital in getting your website ranked quickly to be successful.
- Jaaxy is inexpensive when compared to what you get for the money. It has a wide range of features that some more expensive keyword tools lack.
- It has three levels of membership with the first thirty (30) searches for free; just to try it out as a trial. (There is even a sweet deal to keep receiving free searches).
- There are no unnecessary metrics that distract you from finding the optimum keyword
Jaaxy is very effective in supplying other closely related search terms which are what I like best about this tool. Jaaxy makes finding the best keyword phrase easy and efficient.
Jaaxy also makes it very easy selecting the best long-tailed keyword phrases for ranking an article. Long-tailed keywords separate the buyers from the information seekers.
If you are wanting to get your website receiving lots and lots of traffic then doing keyword research correctly is the key.
Program Name: Jaaxy
Overall ranking: 97 out of 100
Price: 3 levels
Free Trial – 30 searches
Pro Version – $49/month
Enterprise Version – $99/month
Owners: Carson Lim (President)
Kyle Loudoun (Vice president)
Owners Carson and Kyle are also the owners of Wealthy Affiliate Membership site which is devoted to training online marketers how to be successful. Jaaxy was built by affiliates for affiliates. Jaaxy uses a state of the art algorithm that combines the data from the three top search engines, Google,
Jaaxy was built by affiliates for affiliates. Jaaxy uses a state of the art algorithm that combines the data from the three top search engines, Google, Bing and Yahoo to give the most accurate information on the three metrics used in true keyword research.
What Is The Jaaxy Keyword Tool About
A keyword search tool happens to be one of the most vital research tools that an online marketer can possess. This tool helps to find keywords that will get higher rankings in the search engines.
A higher ranking means your website becomes one of the top websites listed in the SERPs (search engine results page).
This tool scours the Internet and displays the keywords that online users are searching with. This allows you to select which keyword phrase has the best chance of receiving the greatest amount of traffic.
Search volume is only one metric used to find the best keywords, however. The other two metrics a marketer must know are the traffic and competition amounts. Jaaxy gives you all three metrics in a very easy to read and understandable interface.
What Makes Jaaxy Different From Other Keyword Tools
With all the many choices of keyword tools available to you today there are a few things to keep in mind.
The Internet works a lot different today than it did just a few short years ago. Likewise, the keyword market and the way we use keywords has also evolved.
The biggest problem is that many keyword tools have not kept up with these changing times.
If you have noticed even the big companies like Google are starting to deliver some crazy results that are often times an over-inflated perspective.
Most keyword tools have relied entirely upon Google results in the past. But since Google has done a grandiose suspension of these accounts, most of these keyword tools no longer work efficiently.
What this boils down to is that either these tools don’t work or they are using outdated data from their database.
Jaaxy is different. Jaaxy uses an algorithm that utilizes data from ALL search engines (not just Google) that reveal search data that is much closer to actual search numbers.
By using more accurate data allows the marketer in receiving a much more accurate result. The one thing that all successful marketers know is accurate data is a necessity.
Would you like to try it for FREE? I have provided a Jaaxy keyword search tool below for your convenience. Go ahead, try it.
Who Is Jaaxy For
To know what people are searching for is the key to capturing their attention. If people are searching for automobiles, for example, you won’t capture their interest if all you have to offer them are bicycles.
So by knowing what words people use to find things they desire online gives you an edge over your competition. You will know what to say to get their attention.
If your article title happens to be an exact match to their search term, your content is listed in the top position of the search results. Your content gets the clicks and all the traffic. This is what makes a good keyword tool so vital to an online marketer.
So who will benefit from using Jaaxy? These are just some of the many users that can benefit from using Jaaxy:
- Affiliate marketers
- Article marketers
- Professional bloggers
- Content marketers
- Domain flippers
- SEO businesses
- Freelance writers
- PPC advertisers
- Finding out rankings of a post or website page in the SERPs
- Local SEO marketers
- Local businesses
- Email marketers finding most popular topics for their list
- Spying on competitors by their keywords
What are Some of The Key Features of Jaaxy
Jaaxy utilizes the most advanced algorithm for combining search results from ALL the search engines which correlate to the most accurate data that can be found online.
Jaaxy also has recently been updated that has added many more features. This should enhance the already great performances that Jaaxy has been known for.
An explanation of the top menu and what each feature represents: First Row
- Search – Keywords – This feature allows a user to enter keywords or keyword phrase into the search box [Find Keywords]. Jaaxy will return the results from all search engines. More on how this works below.
- Site Rank – What this great tool does is finds your web pages that are ranked in the first twenty pages of Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Simply enter the article title (keyword), and the Website URL and Jaaxy scour the first twenty pages of Google, Bing, and Yahoo to find the article. If not found then “zero results listed”. If the article is found it is displayed along with the position and page of which search engine (see site rank below).
- Affiliate Program – Jaaxy offers an affiliate program to any member. Any member that refers someone to Jaaxy will be paid a monthly recurring commission, based on the level of membership the new member subscribes to (see affiliate program below).
- Jaaxy Help – This is the page that has all the training videos and Bonuses (See below for an explanation of each).
Top menu, Second Row:
- Keywords – This is the section that Search will open the navigation bar to search for keyword(s).
- Alphabet Soup – User enters a phrase and Jaaxy returns an A thru Z related search of the phrase entered. It is a phrase that users type into search engines to find what they are looking for if they don’t know what to search for. This gives great examples of possible content ideas to write about or explain.
- Saved Lists – This is the section that when the user saves a keyword it can be referenced here.
- Search History – gives a history of what type of search was performed, details of the search, and the time and date of the search.
- Search Analysis – just enter the keyword(s) or keyword phrase you wish to analysis and Jaaxy will search and display the top ten articles from each search engine you choose, Google, Bing, or Yahoo. This feature allows you to spy on your competition.
- Affiliate Programs – same is true for affiliate programs also. Just enter a keyword(s) or phrase and Jaaxy displays results of top ten from each affiliate program at Commission Junction; Link Share; Digital River; and Click Bank.
- Brainstorm – enter a keyword(s) or phrase and Jaaxy returns results from Google Trends; Yahoo Buzz; Alexa Topics; Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends. (see picture below).
An example of the results you will get with Site Rank is below:
This next section is Jaaxy Help. This section shows exactly how to search for keywords PLUS is the page where the three extra bonuses are found! Simply download each bonus to begin reaping the benefits!
- Bonus #1 – 1000 high traffic, low competition keywords list – keywords for SEO
- Bonus #2 Niches, keywords, success – uncover hot niches in seconds
- Bonus #3 Domain industry secrets – uncover low-cost domains to flip for profit
There are four video’s to watch and learn step-by-step how to be successful in performing
- Jaaxy Keyword Research & Management
- Jaaxy website Research and Analysis
- Niche Research Refinement
- The Affiliate Program Walkthrough
The last section of the top menu is their Affiliate Program. What this program offers is a recurring monthly income to earn for every referral you get to sign-up and join Jaaxy. (see picture below).
- AVG – (Monthly searches): The number displayed in this column is the average monthly search volume for all three search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo. For best results, the number here is anything over 50 monthly searches to write content using this keyword term.
- Traffic – (Monthly traffic volume): If your site is in position one of Google this is the estimated traffic your site will receive. This is an estimate, so don’t be alarmed if your site receives more traffic.
- QSR – Quoted Search Results: This is the exact number of the competing websites that are using this exact keyword or keyword phrase in Google. This is a representation of actual websites that are ranking for this keyword.
The lower this number is the better. Ideally, the search term will have a high volume number of searches and very low competing websites (QSR). In my “What Is A Keyword Research Tool and How Is It Used” article gives a good explanation on the numbers to follow for the best selection of keyword phrases.
- KQI* – Keyword Quality Indicator: This is a color-coded quality indication on whether the keyword is good (green), Poor (yellow), or Bad (red).
- SEO Power: This is on the scale of 0 to 100 on whether the keyword will be good to use as the keyword in an article. The higher this number is the better. Anything over 80 is really good.
- Domain Search: This a great tool to find out if a domain name is available using this keyword. Jaaxy will display the .com; .net; .org; .info; etc. This is great for people searching for a particular niche with a specific domain name.
- To Do: This is a link to use for the keywords you have checked that you want to save for later use.
- Related Keywords: On the right-hand side of the screen are related keywords that Jaaxy has cleverly thought of for you. Click on one and it will automatically start a new search on this new keyword. Sometimes there are very good choices displayed.
Pictures with explanations of keyword search features. (see below)
* NOTE: The color-coded match system in the KQI on the Jaaxy website explains the colors as Green = very good, Yellow = good and Red = bad. I recommend staying away if at all possible from the keywords with the KQI color in Yellow. This is why I have it labeled as a Poor choice.
Pros and Cons
Jaaxy has many features that are not found on other keyword research tools. It is very easy to use and understand, even for a beginner. Here are just some of the many benefits of using jaaxy as your keyword analysis tool:
- Free training lesson on how to use jaaxy
- User-friendly interface and very easy to understand
- Includes SEO power rating
- Extremely fast
- Extremely accurate
- Keyword quality indicator
- Get domain name availability
- There is a Jaaxy affiliate program
- Can be accessed by a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- No software to download or install
- No downtime, 24/7 access
- Can be used to find good keywords to use in advertisements like Adwords, Facebook, etc
- Great for finding relevant keywords
- Finds the best high traffic keywords with low competition
- Jaaxy gets data from ALL search engines, not just Google
- Fast and reliable support
- Is usable by all levels of marketers, domain flippers, bloggers and content marketing
Like with all online tools there is always going to be room for improvement. For most online marketers there are very few issues with this research tool, like:
- There is no option in choosing a different language other than English
- There is no option in choosing local or global targeting
- Even with inexpensive pricing it may still be too cost prohibitive for new internet marketers
- Some analysis features found on other keyword tools are non-existent with jaaxy
To watch a video on how to use Jaaxy to find the best keywords for your articles or even a domain name for your niche website, please watch the video below:
How To Search For Keyword
Most online marketers use all three metrics that a keyword tool displays. That is search volume, traffic, and competition. However, there are only two metrics that are the most important for a marketer.
For me, this is the first place I start looking in choosing the best fitting keyword for an article I am about to write. I want to select the best keyword phrase that everyone is using to search with. By knowing “what” keyword phrases people are using I will know “how” to write my article.
Another super benefit of Jaaxy is that it is the only keyword tool that I am aware of that actually provides training on how to search for keywords. You will find this training at the lower left-hand side at the bottom of the home page of Jaaxy (see picture below).
For newbies that are just beginning online marketing doing keyword research can be a daunting task. This training feature will make Jaaxy a user-friendly tool.
Regardless of the niche that a website is in, there will always be certain keywords that will only fit or fit best to this particular niche. For example, the weight loss niche, there are certain keywords that belong to this niche, like ‘diets’, ‘exercise to lose weight’, ‘nutrition’, how to lose belly fat, etc.
You won’t find ‘running shoes’, or ‘niche websites’, or ‘sewing machines’ keywords being used in this ‘weight loss’ niche. So the first place I start is to know what keyword that fits best with the niche I’ll be writing about.
In the ‘Internet marketing’ niche, for example, some popular keywords are ‘websites’, ‘niche’, ‘keyword tools’, ‘online marketing’, ‘social media marketing’, and etc. Let us assume that I want to write about “keyword tools”, like in this review.
The first thing I am going to do is log into my Jaaxy keyword tool account.
Since Jaaxy pulls a combined sample of all search engine search results I will be getting accurate numbers on the volumes of each result.
Not only in my training from Wealthy Affiliate but also from my experience I already know what numbers I am looking for in the results for my review to be a success.
A blog post will have slightly different numbers than saying what you may be looking for on a website. As I said before it is a numbers game; that is, I look for search volume 50 or above with competition (QSR) 300 or below.
For more detail, I would suggest you read my other blog post, “”. What Makes A Good Keyword? How To Use It Wisely
The search term that I entered is the first keyword result shown. Notice the average monthly searches for this exact term is 3668 (the first number). This means that this is the average global searches per month for this keyword term.
This is Good, right? The answer to this question, yes and no.
On further analysis even the traffic number at 624 (the second number) is good. This number means that if your site was position one, page one of Google that your site would be getting the lion share of this traffic.
High numbers for both of these monthly search volume and traffic volume are great. However, the QSR number (Quoted Search Results) is 377. This means the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword.
For me, any number above 300 is too high. The reason being to write a quality blog post and have it show up on page one, position one in the SERPs is near impossible with these many websites competing for this coveted spot.
So a QSR number that is less than 300 is better. For me, ideally, I want this number lower than 175. Lower the better.
The KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) is shown in RED, which is what I said above that 377 is too high and which means don’t touch this keyword term with a ten-foot pole.
Even the next column, SEO which is the indication of winning the pole position for a race, the higher the number, the better. The number shown for this keyword is 3, which means you have better odds of winning the lottery than ranking for this keyword.
For best results, I recommend when choosing a keyword term that has all the right numbers to make sure that the term also is worded correctly with no misspelled words and verbally correct. The reason being is that the search engines are getting smarter and your main goal is to please your website visitor first, then the search engine bot second.
Most times one of the terms supplied by the keyword tool is going to be better than the one you originally thought of. This is why this tool is so important. To be a successful marketer you have to have access to good keyword tool.
If you notice, the fifth keyword down from the top, “best keyword tools”, 263, 45, and 260, respectfully has a yellow, or normal indicator for the KQI. Yellow means poor, Red means bad or never, and Green means good.
Let me ask you a question?
Of the keywords that are listed in the picture above, which keywords, according to the numbers listed, would you choose?
HINT: The keyword displayed with a green “L” in front of it, “best keywords tool”, is the keyword that I saved from all the ones listed, because:
- search volume is a respectable 213
- traffic is at 37
- competition is only 41
- SEO is at 94
The chances of ranking for this keyword is very good. This means the blog post that is written using this keyword would be ranked high, possibly position one in the SERPs. This would be the top position which usually gets 98% of all the traffic from organic search.
The comparison chart below gives the costs breakdown of the three levels of membership. I prefer the Pro version because I get the maximum benefit for the lowest price. See for yourself:
For the price compared to what you receive, Jaaxy is as good or better than other keyword research tools available today. I have never been able to get a web page to page one, position one of Google BEFORE without using Jaaxy. There are other metrics being used by some keyword tools that are frankly, misleading and only for show. This can cause “paralysis by analysis”.
I have been using Jaaxy since 2014 and as the picture below confirms the reason why I believe 100% in what Jaaxy has done for me, and what it can do for you.
The search engines are the roads and highways that connect people to websites. The keywords your content articles use are the signs that get displayed in the search results page of the search engines. If your content article keyword isn’t displayed, no one knows about your website.
In order for a website to be found on the Internet, your article keyword must get noticed by the search engines. This makes the Keyword Tool vital and totally necessary for any website to exist. Without traffic, a website dies.
Hey, don’t take my word for it, try it out yourself! Just click on this link The Jaaxy Keyword Tool.
You can also enter your keyword in the search box below to try Jaaxy out for free.
What do you think? Do you believe that a keyword tool can do everything that I said it can? I invite you to try it yourself. I also invite you to share this with people you know who may need this information.
I welcome your comments,
To Your Success!